China Online Education Group – ADR (Center of excellence) stocks today closed 16.8% higher than the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 96.1% year-to-date, 95.8% in the past 12 months, and 91.8% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
- The shares have traded as low as $ 1.20 and as low as $ 0.98 this week.
- Shares closed 95.8% below its 52 week high and 27.6% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 74.3% above the 10-day average and 37.8% above the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.2.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price today beats the S&P 500 index, lags it on a one-year basis and on a five-year basis.
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-start stock price performance is -199.0% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -202.1% behind the peer average
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.