China Online Education Group – ADR (Center of excellence) stocks today closed 10.8% lower than yesterday. The stock is currently down 92.5% year-to-date, down 92.6% in the past 12 months, and down 85.0% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5% and the S&P 500 fell 2.2%.
- The shares traded up to $ 2.10 and up to $ 1.82 this week.
- Shares closed 94.1% below its 52 week high and 1.6% below its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 23.0% below the 10-day average and 14.3% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.1.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price lags the S&P 500 Index today, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is below the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s stock market performance since the start of the year is -190.8% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -180.3% behind the peer average
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.