“We believe we have developed a superb online banking and crypto investing experience with this new app and look forward to bringing the full crypto experience to as many people as possible,” said CoinZoom CEO Todd Crosland.
SALT LAKE CITY (PRWEB)
January 25, 2022
CoinZoom, a US-based cryptocurrency exchange and leading fintech company, today announced the launch of a new iOS app for the average consumer who wants to invest in crypto.
The new streamlined app will be offered in addition to the current CoinZoom Pro app and provides customers with a one-of-a-kind complete banking and crypto experience. Key features include:
- Free bank account, complete with personal account and routing numbers. Zero monthly fees.
- Free digital wallet to store crypto securely.
- Free Virtual CoinZoom Visa Card for all online purchases. The CoinZoom Visa virtual card is instantly activated after a first deposit. Additionally, users can earn up to 5% in crypto on all purchases.
- Easily buy and sell Bitcoin and 40 other major cryptocurrencies.
- CoinZoom Earn, which allows users to earn up to 10% APY on crypto holdings by simply tapping the amount of crypto they wish to put into the Earn wallet, and they immediately start earning interest. Withdraw at any time without penalties.
- ZoomMe, which allows users to instantly send USD and crypto anywhere in the world for free.
- A practical “Refer a friend” program. Users simply select from their pre-populated in-app contact list to refer friends to CoinZoom and earn $10 in crypto.
“We are excited to provide a simple user experience for the consumer looking to get started in crypto investing for the first time,” said CoinZoom CEO Todd Crosland. “Our pro app is geared more towards the seasoned crypto trader, while our new app makes the crypto experience easier to navigate for beginners.”
The Pro app will remain available for the seasoned trader who is interested in all of their crypto trading data. The new app is currently only available on iOS. The Android version is coming soon.
“We believe we have developed a superb online banking and crypto investing experience with this new app and we look forward to bringing the full crypto experience to the masses,” Crosland added.
CoinZoom, with customers in 194 countries, is the next-generation digital asset exchange that uses the team’s vast experience to deliver superb trading quality, customer-focused tools, and technology that helps customers become successful traders. CoinZoom offers services to buy, sell and spend Bitcoin, Ethereum and over 40 major digital currencies. CoinZoom’s flagship product is its CoinZoom Visa card, which allows customers to instantly convert crypto to fiat and spend it at over 53 million merchants worldwide. CoinZoom also offers global customers a leading Peer-to-Peer payment system called ZoomMe. CoinZoom customers can send fiat and crypto anywhere in the world instantly and for free. The team’s decades of experience in fintech security are equally important in protecting client funds and client digital currency positions. CoinZoom is a money services business registered in the United States with FinCen in all 50 states and territories. CoinZoom is also a US-registered money transmitter, available for trading in 48 states. CoinZoom also has subsidiaries in Australia and Ireland. CoinZoom Australia PTY LTD is registered as a digital currency exchange with AUSTRAC and CoinZoom Europe Limited, is registered in Ireland.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: