The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 2U Inc., Ambow Education Holding Ltd., Coursera Inc., edX Inc., iTutorGroup, LinkedIn Corp., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, Udacity Inc. and Udemy Inc. are some of the major players in the market . The growing benefits of online learning will provide immense opportunities for growth. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Online Education Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The online education market is segmented as follows:
- Higher Education
- Preparing for the test
- Language and occasional learning
- Prim & Sec Edu Supplement.
- Online upgrades and certifications
- North America
- South America
Purchase our market report now to access a detailed analysis of the Online Education Market:
Online Education Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the leading providers of the online education market in the educational services industry include 2U Inc., Ambow Education Holding Ltd., Coursera Inc., edX Inc., iTutorGroup, LinkedIn Corp., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, Udacity Inc. and Udemy Inc. To help companies improve their position in the market, Technavio report provides detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Online education market size
- Online education market trends
- Industry Analysis of the Online Education Market
The rapid penetration of internet-connected devices is likely to become one of the major market trends.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our online education market research report is designed to provide entry assistance, client profile, mergers and acquisitions as well as strategic start-up assistance. on the market.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global K-12 Training Aids Market – The global K-12 instructional materials market is segmented by product (traditional instructional materials and digital instructional materials), course offerings (curriculum and assessment), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market – The global K-12 online tutoring market is segmented by type (structured tutoring and on-demand tutoring), course type (assessments and subjects) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Online Education Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the online education market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the online education market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online education market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the Online Education Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Primary and Secondary Further Education – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Online requalification and certifications – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Higher Education – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Test Preparation – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Language Learning and Casual – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- 2U inc.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- Coursera Inc.
- edX inc.
- LinkedIn Corp.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- Pearson plc
- Udacity Inc.
- Udemy Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]