The growing penetration of the Internet and smartphones in India, increased skills development and employment, and increased government initiatives for digitization in education will provide immense growth opportunities for market players. However, the lack of infrastructure and essential learning environment, the language barrier due to the diversification of learners, and the issues of accreditation and recognition with online certificates will challenge the growth of players in the field. Marlet.
Online education market in India 2021-2025: Segmentation
Online education market in India is segmented as below:
Learn about additional trends impacting the future of the market and the positive and negative consequences for businesses, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43422
Online Tutoring Market by Course and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Education Application market by End User and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Education Consulting Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
Online Education Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Online education market in India 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online education market online India report covers the following areas:
- Online education market in India Cut
- Online education market in India tendencies
- Online education market in India industry analysis
Online education market in India 2021-2025: Supplier analysis
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Dexler Education Pvt. Ltd., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Indiavidual Learning Pvt. Ltd., Indira Gandhi National Open University, Info Edge (India) Ltd., MPS Interactive Systems Ltd., Next Education India Pvt. Ltd., NIIT Ltd., SMU-DE and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major players in the market. Supported by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the online online education market India are designed to provide entry support, client profile and mergers and acquisitions as well as go-to-market strategy support. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online education market in India 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the growth of the online education market in India over the next five years
- Estimating the size of the online online education market India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growing online education market India
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Online Education Market Providers in India
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Content – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Services – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- Higher Education – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- K-12 – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Dexler Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Indiavidual Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Information edge (India) Ltd.
- MPS Interactive Systems Ltd.
- Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]