The Digital Marketing World Forum (DMWF) Europe will take place both in person and in the virtual world this year.
The two-day conference will return to RAI Amsterdam on November 23-24, with an additional online virtual conference on November 30 and December 1.
Between them, the events are expected to offer high-level strategic content and digital marketing ideas, discussions and networking opportunities with some of the world’s biggest brands.
This year, DMWF Europe will focus on a range of themes including content marketing, digital branding, influencer marketing, social media marketing, data, disruptive technologies, UX, CX, AI, SEO, ecommerce, personalization, consumer behavior, and marketing. during a pandemic.
Attendees can hear over 80 speakers from major brands, such as Nissan, Telefonica, Shiseido, William Grant & Sons, Airbus Services, Facebook, adidas Group, The Waldorf Hilton, Skyscanner, Mastercard, AXA, Johnnie Walker, Twitter, AkzoNobel, L’Oréal, Google, VICE, Philips and Unilever.
They will share their expertise through five conference themes – Content and digital brand strategy; Data and information; Influencer marketing and social media; Digital experience and e-commerce strategy; and digital transformation and innovation.
All-access passes are available for the hybrid event (from € 249) or virtual only (from € 100)!
The hybrid pass includes:
– Access to all sessions and tracks of the conference
– Access to the exhibition floor
– Lunch and refreshments
– Networking drinks
– Full access to the conferencing and networking app
– In addition, full access to the virtual conference on November 30 and December 1
Your Virtual Conference Pass unlocks a premier virtual experience, including:
– Extensive high-level strategic content and digital marketing insight
– Exclusive presentations from the most renowned brands in Asia and the Pacific
– Access to the entire program live and on demand (for 10 days)
– A plethora of invaluable resources
– A dedicated networking tool
– Access to the virtual exhibition featuring our technology leaders
For more information on #DMWF Europe 2021, including details on how to participate, exhibit or sponsor, please visit digitalmarketing-conference.com/europe/.