December 28, 2021—SEMA has launched an online training library for the automotive aftermarket.
The year-round tool aims to provide training across industry sectors, technical details on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and legislative and advocacy updates, best practices and tips on common business skills and behind-the-scenes conversations. with industry leaders.
“The SEMA Virtual Education Portal provides the automotive aftermarket with one-stop shopping for industry-leading education and resources that will support the industry year-round,” said Gary Vigil, Senior Director of Development. SEMA professional, in a statement. “The portal is user-friendly and offers businesses and employees a convenient way to learn best practices and deepen their knowledge in order to progress in their careers.”
The portal is accessible to anyone in the industry, regardless of their SEMA membership status.
By sema.org/educationusers will find:
- Recordings of the 2021 SEMA Show Education seminars (to be added in the coming months).
- Virtual live and simu-live sessions that allow attendees to connect with speakers in real time.
- Recommended sessions, based on individual profiles.
- Easy-to-find sessions categorized by categories, topics, and industry segments.
- A personal dashboard of purchased or saved items.