- Based in communication and marketing on the City West campus
- Full-time 12-month fixed-term contract
- Starting salary: $104,143 per year (plus 17% superannuation)
About the role
The UniSA Online Marketing Manager leads the marketing activities of UniSA Online, the 100% online arm of the University of South Australia.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a national marketing strategy for UniSA Online, working within the leadership team of UniSA’s Communications and Marketing Unit. This will include overseeing the analysis and optimization of campaign results, including paid search.
You will be a data-driven digital marketing specialist and leader, with expert-level skills in personal communication and stakeholder management, as well as experience across the marketing mix.
About UniSA and the Communication and Marketing UnitThe University of South Australia (UniSA) is Australia’s business university. We are the largest university in South Australia and one of the best young universities in the world. At UniSA, we are authentic, resilient and influential – and we deliver results. We are proud of our dynamic and agile culture, which rises to challenges and thrives on innovation. In addition, we are committed to respecting the principles of excellence and fairness.
The Communication and Marketing Unit (CMK) role is to raise the profile of UniSA and improve understanding and recognition of its strengths and diversities; internally, externally and internationally to key target groups including staff, students, graduates, prospective students, government, media, business, professionals, other educational bodies and the community at large. The Unit plays a vital role in contributing to the growth of the institution’s brand and profile, as well as the achievement of the University’s strategic action plan.
- Prepare and execute a marketing plan for UniSA Online aligned with the University’s marketing and communications plan. Develop and deliver an annual work program that integrates UniSA Online activity with broader university marketing
- Oversee the management and integration of all communications with prospective UniSA online students
- Oversee the planning, production and distribution of marketing and communications products and tools that support UniSA Online recruitment initiatives and conversion strategies
- Develop and maintain quality processes and systems for effective delivery of marketing activities for the University and UniSA Online
- Communicate high-level marketing strategy, liaise and provide guidance to senior management and non-technical University stakeholders
- Provide team leadership, including performance management and professional development in each area of expertise
Essential skills and experience
- Proven success in strategically planning, delivering and evaluating a wide range of integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences
- Proven track record and demonstrated success in leading and managing multiple marketing projects that involve strong stakeholder management to achieve quality results
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, as well as experience in dealing with and influencing managers and negotiating with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the operational management of marketing activities, including marketing automation activities, digital, print and advertising functions.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and interpreting data and statistics and preparing high-level management reports
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous 17% pension contributions
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- Varied holidays
As a university of business, we offer a dynamic and agile work culture that rises to challenges and thrives by forging new paths. Our people are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a dynamic and engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient and influential, and we deliver results.
How to register
For a copy of the job description and to apply, please visit Work at UniSA. The online application form lists the specific selection criteria you must meet.
Please send your cover letter to Jessica Frisari, recruitment consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com using the job reference number. 4236.
Closing of applications: 11:30 p.m. Sunday July 10, 2022
Applications are welcomed from Australian or New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the duration of their appointment
How to register:
Applications must be submitted online, please note that UniSA does not accept applications by email.
- Start your application by clicking on the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already created an account, please log in before starting your application
- If you forgot your login information, click here to reset your password
- Overview of the application form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive corporate culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further assistance contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.